Installs, Services, dismantles and reconstructs commercial / residential security systems, CCTV, card access systems and Fire alarm detection systems, Low voltage, network setups as required. Tests components to ensure establishment of service. Interprets electrical drawings, technical bulletins and building plans. Facilitates installations and provides operating instructions and training to appropriate customer personnel. Reports defective material or inaccuracies in job information that may result in inadequate protection. Will be required to assist with maintenance and inspections.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation of security, CCTV, Fire alarm detection, and card access type systems
- Log all, install / service labor, mileage, work performed activities
- Monitors for service tickets via the internet by pc or laptop
- Provide clear and accurate communications to owner
- When requested by the owner, participate in conference calls with customers
- Ensure general information and project status is documented
- Review, from the customer's expectations point-of-view the installation
- Trouble shoot any problems during the project installation
- Being able to drive throughout the state of Illinois
- Service low voltage equipment
Ability to work on own. Have self initiative, attention to detail and quality. Maintain utmost integrity. Ability to represent company professionally and maintain client relationships.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree from two-year College, technical school or High school diploma in relevant field or equivalent work experience. Preferred 1-2 years or more experience in similar surveillance and security systems or low voltage type work.
- Paid Holidays
- Own working hours as you're the boss
- Company Laptop
- Profit Sharing
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Truck