• Program modes for either 1-zone, 6-zone, 11-zone or 33-zone detection
• Detects up to thirty three (33) over-lapping zones.
• Simple installation & operation. Optional casters ensures easy mobility.
• Sensitivity for each zone is adjustable in increments 0-300
• 5.7 inch (14.5 cm) LCD screen
• Infrared remote control
• Supports TCP/IP communication
• Sound & LED alarms located on both sides clearly indicate precisely where metal is detected.
• Automatically counts people and alarms
• Distinguishes between dangerous metal objects from harmless objects including wristwatch, belts and coins
• Secure operation. Only authorized personnel can access the control panel.
• Easy assembly: Ships with only 2 pieces, cables and 8 screws. Simple to follow instructions.
• No need for manual calibration. Unit runs self-diagnostics and re-calibrates with each power-on
• Completely safe to operate and walk through. Harmless to heart pacemaker, pregnant women,
magnetic storage media, etc.
• Durable fire-retardant construction
• Modular design makes parts replacement and maintenance simple and easy.
• 4-8 hours backup battery (optional)
Power Supply 100-240V
Working Temperature -4 F to 122 F (-20° to +50°)
Working Frequency 4-8 kHz
Standard External size 87(H) x 37(W) x 30(D) inches (2220(H) x 930(W) x 760(D) millimeters)
Standard Internal size 79(H) x 30(W) x 30(D) inches (2010(H) X 760(W)X 760(D) millimeters)
Package size for door panels 91 x 13 x 32 inches (2300 X 335 X 800 millimeters) stored in one package
Gross weight 155 lbs (70 kg)
There are no reviews for this product.